Special Event and Large Crowd Venues
With Blazemark, large crowd venues and community events can be preplanned to prepare agencies pre-event.
Event planners should be focused on the impact that an event, a non-routine activity, would have on a community’s resources. They not only need to place emphasis on the total number of people attending, but also more importantly on the community’s ability to respond to the exceptional demands that the activity would place on response services.
Use it as a tool for Special Events
- Plan out resources and responses for those periodic on campus events; festivals, political events, homecoming, air show, fair, 5k’s, lock-ins, sporting events, concerts, etc.
- Also create plans for Spontaneous Events that we know will occasional occur, such as; sporting event wins/loses, political figure visit, protests and demonstrations, etc.
Compliant to NFPA 1620 for Pre-Incident Planning
- Not only are we compliant with the NFPA 1620 standard but we are the only technology firm sitting on that committee, and also currently acting as chair
- Aligned with NIMS and ICS requirements
- Aligned with FEMA IS-15: Special Events Contingency Planning
Establish a cooperative relationship with local emergency departments
- Assist with cooperative reporting and resolution of incidents that occur at events
- Communicate and update plans in real time with peer security, private uniformed security and uniformed police officers for a unified response
Existing plans can be integrated into Blazemark
- You cannot lose work already done. Upload an unlimited amount of existing documents, plans, photos, maps and required Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans
Access critical information at times when seconds count
- Access at the tip of your fingers by mobile device, MDT, desktop anytime
Cloud-Based / Browser-Based
- No software needed.
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
- Affordable solution that costs less or is comparable to all other products on the market which allow for unlimited users, unlimited data, unlimited sharing
- Recurring event data can be reused year after year
- Administer memorandums of understanding and emergency operations plans.
- Ability to add, edit, update written communication plans with unlimited sharing instantly (rosters, accountability, reunification plans, situation reports, etc.)
- Share procedures, plans and trainings for responses involving attendees with special needs and disabilities
Save time and money
- Collect data from multiple sources into one depository
- Share and make instant global changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Use as a tool for tabletop and live drill trainings for onsite and remote users
- Demonstrate additional resources needed
- Improve your risk management profile, lower liability and improve case for insurance premium discounts
Interface with other systems and applications
- Notifications systems, 911 CAD dispatch, reporting software, and emergency responder applications
- Integrate with any web-based tool such as live camera feed, accountability systems, entry systems, guides like NIOSH – WISER – ERG, etc.
Save lives and property, use your resources more efficiently
- “All Hazards” approach to any type of incident (uncontrollable mob, terrorism, active shooter, stage failure, protest, weather, fire, hazmat, etc.)
Create and implement comprehensive disaster response and emergency preparedness plans
- Assist emergency responders by capturing and sharing all NFPA 1620 required data elements and more.
- Blueprints and floor plans, aerial photos of campus, locations for predetermined command posts – triage – evacuation – treatment – landing zones, etc.
- Credentialing, entrance – exit locations and procedures, traffic and transportation plans, rosters, photos, fire-alarm shutoff locations and procedures, gas/utility line layouts and shutoff valve locations
Easy to learn, use, edit and update
- Allow your resources to make instant updates anytime from the field
- Keep people updated on important info like lost children, reunification of family members, changes/additions to staging areas
Global real time updates
- Throw away those binders! Grant access for unlimited users to read or edit data/photos anytime from anywhere.
24 hour help desk!
- Live chat and complete video tutorial library
PDF and send out plans at anytime
- Print out hard copies or email them out with the click of a finger
Facility, EHS and Risk Managers love Blazemark!
- Share facility information as needed with vendors
- Access facility information remotely to assist staff and emergency responders on scene of incidents during off hours
Grant user permissions with full accountability
- Grant roles of read-only, author or admin and track access down to the granular level.
- Roles can be assigned temporarily or permanently at anytime.
- Additional secure notes area permissions can be assigned as well.