Campus and K-12 Education
“Blazemark was used during a 2012 active shooter incident…”
Used with an active shooter that unfortunately took multiple lives. Fortunately, the event happened while the facility was closed, but the pre-plan and camera integration allowed the police chief to identify the shooters location on campus and assist in the neutralization plan.
Establish a cooperative relationship with local emergency departments
- Assist with cooperative reporting and resolution of incidents that occur on school property and at school sponsored events.
Compliant to NFPA 1620 for Pre-Incident Planning
- Aligned with NIMS requirements
- Aligned with Pennsylvania Chapter 10 Safe Schools General Provisions
Access critical information at times when seconds count
- Access at the tip of your fingers by mobile device, MDT, desktop anytime
Cloud-Based / Browser-Based
- No software needed.
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
- Affordable solution that costs less or is comparable to all other products on the market which allow for unlimited users, unlimited data, unlimited sharing.
Share unlimited documents in real time with police and emergency service departments
- Administer memorandums of understanding and emergency operations plans.
- Ability to add, edit, update written communication plans with unlimited sharing instantly (rosters, accountability, reunification plans, situation reports, etc.)
- Share procedures, plans and trainings for responses involving students with disabilities including behavior support services and special needs education.
Save time and money
- Collect data from multiple sources into one depository
- Share and make instant global changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Use as a tool for tabletop and live drill trainings for onsite and remote users
- Demonstrate additional resources needed
- Improve your risk management profile and case for lower cheap abilify insurance premiums
Interface with other systems and applications
- Notifications systems, 911 CAD dispatch, reporting software, and emergency responder applications
- Integrate with any web-based tool such as live camera feed, accountability systems, entry systems, guides like NIOSH – WISER – ERG, etc.
Save lives and property, use your resources more efficiently
- “All Hazards” approach to any type of incident (fire, hazmat, active shooter, weather, etc.)
Create and implement comprehensive disaster response and emergency preparedness plans
- Assist emergency responders by capturing and sharing all NFPA 1620 required data elements and more.
- Blueprints and floor plans, aerial photos of campus, locations for predetermined command posts – triage – evacuation – treatment – landing zones, etc.
- Rosters, photos/yearboook, fire-alarm shutoff locations and procedures, gas/utility line layouts and shutoff valve locations, cable/satellite television shutoff location and procedures
Easy to learn, use, edit and update
- Allow your resources to make instant updates anytime from the field
Global real time updates
- Throw away those binders! Grant access for unlimited users to read or edit data/photos anytime from anywhere.
24 hour help desk!
- Live chat and complete video tutorial library
PDF and send out plans at anytime
- Print out hard copies or email them out with the click of a finger
Use it as a tool for Special Events
- Plan out resources and responses for those periodic on campus events; homecoming, fair, 5k’s, lock-ins, sporting events, concerts, etc.
Existing plans won't be lost when joining Blazemark
- Upload an unlimited amount of existing documents and plans like your required Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans.
Facility Managers love Blazemark!
- Comply with International Fire Code Chapter 14 and NFPA Chapter 16 with a prefire plan for structures in the course of construction, alteration or demolition
- Share facility information as needed with vendors
- Access facility information remotely to assist staff and emergency responders on scene of incidents during off hours
Grant user permissions with full accountability
- Grant roles of read-only, author or admin and track access down to the granular level.
- Roles can be assigned temporarily or permanently at anytime.
- Additional secure notes area permissions can be assigned as well.