Campus and K-12 Education
“Blazemark was used during a 2012 active shooter incident…”Used with an active shooter that unfortunately took multiple lives. Fortunately, the event happened while the facility was closed, but the pre-plan and camera integration allowed the police chief to identify the shooters location on campus and assist in the neutralization plan.
Establish a cooperative relationship with local emergency departments
- Administer memorandums of understanding and emergency operations plans.
- Assist with cooperative reporting and resolution of incidents that occur on school property and at school sponsored events.
- Share procedures, plans and trainings for responses involving students with disabilities including behavior support services and special needs education.
Compliant to NFPA 1620 for Pre-Incident Planning
- Aligned with NIMS requirements
- Aligned with Pennsylvania Chapter 10 Safe Schools General Provisions
Access critical information at times when seconds count
- Access at the tip of your fingers by mobile device, MDT, desktop anytime
Cloud-Based / Browser-Based
- No software needed.
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
Save lives and property, use your resources more efficiently
- “All Hazards” approach to any type of incident (fire, hazmat, active shooter, weather, etc.)
Easy to learn, use, edit and update
- Allow your resources to make instant updates anytime from the field
Create and implement comprehensive disaster response and emergency preparedness plans
- Assist emergency responders by capturing and sharing all NFPA 1620 required data elements and more.
- Blueprints and floor plans, aerial photos of campus, locations for predetermined command posts – triage – evacuation – treatment – landing zones, etc.
- Rosters, photos/yearboook, fire-alarm shutoff locations and procedures, gas/utility line layouts and shutoff valve locations, cable/satellite television shutoff location and procedures
Use it as a tool for Special Events
- Plan out resources and responses for those periodic on campus events; homecoming, fair, 5k’s, lock-ins, sporting events, concerts, etc.
PDF and send out plans at anytime
- Print out hard copies or email them out with the click of a finger