Industry and Corporate Settings
Blazemark helps industry and corporations meet their goal of reliable incident-free operation so products and services are not disrupted.
Allow us to help your corporation pre-incident planning to insure safe and compliant operations.
Facilities and Environmental Health & Safety Managers love Blazemark!
- Comply with International Fire Code Chapters/Sections on Emergency Planning and Preparedness, Performance-Based Design, Fire Safety During Construction and Demolition, and Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Comply with NFPA Fire Code Chapter on Safeguarding Construction, Alteration and Demolition Operations
- Comply with US OSHA and corporate requirements for fire safety plans, confined space rescue plans, fire prevention plans, and emergency plans for OSHA/EPA Process Safety Management
Create and implement comprehensive disaster response and emergency preparedness plans
Assist emergency responders by capturing and sharing all NFPA 1620 required data elements and more.
- Blueprints and floor plans, aerial photos of campus, locations for predetermined command posts – triage – evacuation – treatment – landing zones, etc.
- Rosters, photos/yearboook, fire-alarm shutoff locations and procedures, gas/utility line layouts and shutoff valve locations, cable/satellite television shutoff location and procedures
Establish a cooperative relationship with local emergency departments
- Assist with cooperative pre/post reporting and resolution of incidents that occur in various jurisdictions
Compliant to NFPA 1620 for Pre-Incident Planning
- Aligned with NIMS requirements
- Clients are able to document their confined spaces and more easily stay compliant with OSHA, and see benefits to their internal fire and safety audits.
Access critical information quickly when seconds count
- Access at the tip of your fingers by mobile device, MDT, desktop anytime from anywhere in the world
- Access facility information remotely to assist staff and emergency responders on scene of incidents during off hours
Cloud-Based / Browser-Based
- No software needed.
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
- Throw away those binders! Grant access for unlimited users to read or edit data/photos anytime from anywhere
Save time and money
- Collect data from multiple sources into one depository
- Share and make instant global changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Use as a tool for tabletop and live drill trainings for onsite and remote users
- Demonstrate additional resources needed
- Improve your risk management profile and case for lower insurance premiums
Share unlimited documents in real time with police and emergency service departments
- Administer memorandums of understanding and emergency operations plans.
- Ability to add, edit, update written communication plans with unlimited sharing instantly (rosters, accountability, reunification plans, situation reports, etc.)