When you’re first in, you’d better be ready.
First responders have many crucial jobs. Chief among them? Being prepared. In a crisis situation, things happen quickly. Situational awareness is key.
No software needed
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
- Updates immediately available
- Integrate with most web-based systems: Live video camera feed
Access critical information at times when seconds count
- Access at by mobile device, MDT, desktop — anytime, anywhere
- On-scene updates visible
- Share with other responders
Easy to Learn and Use
- Starting is easy
- Powerful features are there when you are ready
Existing preplans won’t go to waste
- Upload existing preplans while you get started using Blazemark
No More Excuses
- Blazemark makes it so easy to start a preplan process
- Or to improve your existing process and tools
Solutions for All Scenarios
- Preplanning can start off simple, upload existing plans
- One by one, redo each preplan, delete your original PDF
Compliant with NFPA 1620 Pre-Incident Planning
- We have been on the cutting edge of NFPA-1620 for decades
- Being active on the committee, former chair is an influential Blazemark user
- One of our principles (Greg J) is the current chair
- Blazemark is also aligned with NIMS requirements
Save lives and property, use your resources more efficiently
- “All Hazards” approach to any type of incident (fire, hazmat, active shooter, weather, etc.)
- Improves ISO ratings
Interface with other applications
- Import Water Supplies from your GIS data
- We can work with your CAD, or Alerting Apps
Integrate with other web-based tools
- Live video camera feed, NIOSH, WISER, ERG, etc.
- Emergency services are charged based upon the number of preplans.
- Contact us for more information!
Chat and help library
- Live chat is available (if we are not out on calls)
- Comprehensive, searchable, help library full of informative articles
You have our ear and can help improve the product
All of us have eaten the same dirt as you. Tell us how to improve Blazemark to make your job easier and safer. Our best improvements have come from the streets.