The key to business continuity is making sure your company is always able to deliver products and services.
Document and share the characteristics of your buildings so that your facilities team and emergency responders can quickly and efficiently identify and rectify incidents and return business to normalcy.
Establish a cooperative relationship with local emergency departments
- Assist with cooperative reporting and resolution of incidents that occur in your facility
Compliant to NFPA 1620 for Pre-Incident Planning
- Aligned with NIMS requirements
Access critical information at times when seconds count
- Access at the tip of your fingers by mobile device, MDT, desktop anytime
- Document important information about or for your building tenants so response can be quick and appropriate for the incident
Cloud-Based / Browser-Based
- No software needed.
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
- Affordable solution that costs less or is comparable to all other products on the market which allow for unlimited users, unlimited data, unlimited sharing.
Share unlimited documents in real time with police and emergency service departments
- Share critical information about your business priorities under roof with emergency responders, such as; MSDS sheets, data center, process procedures, etc.
- Ability to add, edit, update written communication plans with unlimited sharing instantly (rosters, accountability, reunification plans, situation reports, etc.)
- Share procedures, plans and trainings for responses involving patients
Save time and money
- Collect data from multiple sources into one depository
- Share and make instant global changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Use as a tool for tabletop and live onlinepharmacies247.com/zyban_generic.html drill trainings for onsite and remote users
- Demonstrate additional resources needed
- Improve your risk management profile and case for lower insurance premiums
Interface with other systems and applications
- Notifications systems, 911 CAD dispatch, reporting software, and emergency responder applications
- Integrate with any web-based tool such as live camera feed, accountability systems, entry systems, guides like NIOSH – WISER – ERG, etc.
Save lives and property, use your resources more efficiently
- “All Hazards” approach to any type of incident (fire, hazmat, active shooter, weather, etc.)
Create and implement comprehensive disaster response and emergency preparedness plans
- Assist emergency responders by capturing and sharing all NFPA 1620 required data elements and more
- Blueprints and floor plans, aerial photos of campus, locations for predetermined command posts – triage – evacuation – treatment – landing zones, etc.
- Rosters, fire-alarm shutoff locations and procedures, gas/utility line layouts and shutoff valve locations, and procedures
Easy to learn, use, edit and update
- Allow your resources to make instant updates anytime from the field
Global real time updates
- Throw away those binders! Grant access for unlimited users to read or edit data/photos anytime from anywhere.
24 hour help desk!
- Live chat and complete video tutorial library
PDF and send out plans at anytime
- Print out hard copies or email them out with the click of a finger
Facility and EHS Managers love Blazemark!
- Comply with International Fire Code Chapter 14 and NFPA Chapter 16 with a prefire plan for structures in the course of construction, alteration or demolition
- Share facility information as needed with vendors
- Access facility information remotely to assist staff and emergency responders on scene of incidents during off hours
Grant user permissions with full accountability
- Grant roles of read-only, author or admin and track access down to the granular level.
- Roles can be assigned temporarily or permanently at anytime.
- Additional secure notes area permissions can be assigned as well.
Existing plans won't be lost when joining Blazemark
- Upload an unlimited amount of existing documents and plans like your required Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans.