Condominium, apartment complexes, hotels and motels are properties with sleeping / living areas as well as areas for shopping, eating, conferences, meetings and events.
Blazemark can give facility managers and emergency responders access to critical information to save lives and minimize property loss.
Establish a cooperative relationship with local emergency departments
- Assist with cooperative pre/post reporting and resolution of incidents that occur in various jurisdictions
Compliant to NFPA 1620 for Pre-Incident Planning
- Aligned with NIMS requirements
Access critical information at times when seconds count
- Access at the tip of your fingers by mobile device, MDT, desktop anytime from anywhere in the world
Cloud-Based / Browser-Based
- No software needed.
- Unlimited users, data, real-time sharing
Save time and money
- Collect data from multiple sources into one depository
- Share and make instant global changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Use as a tool for tabletop and live drill trainings for onsite and remote users
- Demonstrate additional resources needed
- Improve your risk management profile and case for lower insurance premiums
Share unlimited documents in real time with police and emergency service departments
- Administer memorandums of understanding and emergency operations plans.
- Ability to add, edit, update written communication plans with unlimited sharing instantly (rosters, accountability, reunification plans, situation reports, etc.)
Save lives and property, use your resources more efficiently
- Prepare with an “All Hazards” approach to any type of incident (leak, collision, fire, hazmat, weather, etc.) so service can resume on lines as quickly as possible
Global real time updates
- Throw away those binders! Grant access for unlimited users to read or edit data/photos anytime from anywhere
Maintenance and Environmental Health & Safety Managers love Blazemark!
- Comply with International Fire Code Chapter 14 and NFPA Chapter 16 with a prefire plan for construction, alteration or demolition
- Share pipeline information as needed with vendors
- Access information remotely to assist staff and emergency responders on scene of incidents during off hours
Existing plans won't be lost when joining Blazemark
- Upload an unlimited amount of existing documents and plans like your required Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans.